How Interactive Metronome (IM) Can Help You
- Children who have been diagnosed with learning, motor or sensory disorders
- Scholars wanting to improve writing, reading or mathematic skills
- Adults who still battle with their childhood learning deficits resulting in poor executive function at work or in daily life.
- Athletes who are looking to improve speed, timing, form, balance, concentration, shot accuracy and over-all sport performance
- Musicians/Dancers who want to further develop and maintain excellent fine motor skills, rhythm, concentration timing and coordination.