Research has shown that IM improves focus ability, impulsivity control, motor planning, and coordination. This means that training the brain with timing and rhythmicity will benefit the children and adolescents alike.
IM is being used to help:
displaying signs of learning disabilities, or those who have been diagnosed with specific deficits e.g. ADD & ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia etc. show measurable benefits after IM. The best results are attained when used after or during main-stream therapies (e.g. Occupational Therapy). It can occur that parents find their children are able to stop, or deem it unnecessary to begin, the use of stimulant medication once they have completed the program.
IM is an ideal tool to assist with the school readiness assessment process. Once the child has received the appropriate training this lays a strong foundation for structured learning and development.
children of all ages can take their sports training and athletic achievement from any level to their own personal “Peak Performance”. IM sports training improvements sport also translate to academics improvements!
The success of IM occurs as it integrates sight, sound and physical movements to improve:
- Working Memory: This is the ability to store information and ideas. Memory is essential for word recognition, comprehension of complex sentences and remembering instructions.
- Attention: The ability to focus on information tasks and ignore distractions.
- Processing: The rate at which a child is able to accurately perceive and manipulate information tasks without being distracted.
- Sequencing: The placing of detailed information in its accustomed order, for example: days of the week, the alphabet or long division.
- Motor Coordination: The combination of purposeful body movements working together, as in tying a shoe, hand writing or riding a bicycle
Disclaimer – Risk of Product -The content in the programs and on our website is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the programs or exercises mentioned on Winning Wayz should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider.